Spot Color – Screen Printing
The acceptable art files vary depending on the screen print method that you choose. Please see the following for the requirements for each method available.
NOTE: Purity Print requires adobe files, if you create in Corel Draw, we ask that you please convert your file to a .pdf before sending. Due to the differences in Corel and Adobe, some of the art may not translate as it should. Once you convert it to a .pdf, we recommend that you take a look at the design before you send it to ensure the proper translation occurs. If there are discrepancies in the conversion, it may require art time and charges to prepare the file for print.
Acceptable file types: .EPS, .ai, .pdf, .svg
- All content must be vector, not raster
- All strokes must be converted to outlines.
- All text must also be converted to outlines.
- All photographic elements (such as distressing effects that are often made with raster elements) must be embedded with the file, not linked.
- All art must be sent at actual size or sizing must be specified in Purchase Order.
- All must be rendered using Coated PMS colors from Purity Print Stock Colors unless a custom PMS is required.
Non-Acceptable file types: .PSD, .JPEG/JFIF, .JPEG2000, .Exif, .GIF, .BMP, .PNG, .PPM, .PGM, .PBM, .PNM, .WebP, .HDR, .HEIF, .BAT, .ppt, .pptx, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .TIF